najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Prismatica

Prismatica - L. David Hesler Prismatica is a collection of dark, poetic, short stories. They all had me captivated. I was sitting there with my mom’s iPad on my lap flipping through the pages without knowing what I expected and WOW. It blew me away. They weren’t just random thought of stories they were deep, horrific and… I can’t describe it. It stirred something deep within me and now I’m inspired to write. And all 7 were somewhat connected to one another and Hesler did it well! My favorite of the 7 is Sadie’s Beast. It was short but I still loved it.
Hesler has potential to write a full on awesome novel. He’s got the talent for it and I’m looking forward to seeing where writing takes him! I can’t wait to read his upcoming fantasy novels! He deserves more recognition! I’d like to recommend everyone to read his 88 paged e-book! It was creepy and unputdownable a great change in my usual YA paranormal.