najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

A Question of Time - Joanne Renaud Like usual, I picked up A Question of Time without reading anything about the book but simply just basing the book entirely by the look of the cover. I know, it's a bad habit. But you can't say you haven't done it too.

Thirty minutes into the book and I was hooked. It was so simply written and the main character was so likeable, that you can't help but like the book too. So, seeing as the book looked like a time travel book. I didn't know when the "time traveling" would start.

I read and read and I thought, huh, Celia (the main character) doesn't have any paranormal powers, how is this going to work?. Well, ladies and gentlemen, Joanne Renaud, wrote a book that isn't what you or I expected. The time traveling occurred in an unexpected way. It was so unpredictable, that I was in awe. I love it when I don't read the synopsis! It makes the book even more thrilling!

I was also curious about how when and how the romance would play out and when it did. I absolutely loved it. The whole storyline was beautifully written and constructed. Though, it shares similarities to various books and movies. But it still held its own uniqueness and wit.

In conclusion, Joanne Renaud wrote a beautiful book that was realistic and at the same time, held elements of the classic Time Traveling. It was short and oh so good! A definite unputdownable book!