najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Easy - Tammara Webber Easy is an exceptional read. It is my first Tammara Webber book and it will not be my last. This book is one of the best Young Adult Contemporary Romances I have ever read. Books like these make me hope that there are many more like it out there, either from the same author or similar authors who have the similar writing styles.

What's different about this book is the fact that Webber chose to begin with an event that changes her characters life. And from then on, the reader is hooked. Keeping the balance between slow and too fast is difficult and can even drop the books level a bit. Webber had this slight problem. But recovered really quickly with yet another awesome addition to the plot.

The romance adds the spice and the realism of the story brings out the authors skills and ability to entertain their audience and communicate the message (if any) she's trying to give out. I loved all the characters. Each one of them made a significant part in the book, no matter how small of a character they seem to be.

Overall, Easy is an amazing read filled with heart-warming moments, romance, action and realistic college atmosphere. I'm looking forward to reading more from Tammara Webber.