najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Savagery - Emma MacKenzie Savagery is the BEST kind of erotica. Nothing is better than mixing sex, sex and more sex with actual plot and romance. What's even better is the fact that it was very realistic and to top that is the fact that we've got hot vikings! very... hot... vikings...

I enjoyed the characters. Erik and Knut mostly. I rarely feel attached to the female protagonists now-a-days. I think I'm over thinking their characters a bit (ya think?). Erik is brutality gone soft and watching Cherine quicken the process makes me smile and giggle. Who doesn't want to tame a hottie like that? It has always been a dream of mine (that I have accomplished - BOOYA). Knut, though not a major character, I still loved him and his mysteriousness (spin-off please?). NOW Rolf... gee willickers... that man scared me so much - no - he STILL scares me. The way Emma described how large and handsome he is. His look doesn't matter to me, he's height and largeness seriously creeped me out. I'm a small person, so I'm allowed to be afraid of abnormally large people. *cowers in a corner*

The plot on the other hand moves from fast to relatively moderate to fast again. That means : THERE IS NO ROOM FOR BOREDOM! *does a happy dance* If I didn't have exams when I started reading this I would have finished this in one sitting (yes, it was that page-turning). Of course, the wonderful steamy and oh so hot scenes. Loved it! Though... not all of it. Rolf seriously creeps me out. *shivers*

To compensate for Rolf's creepiness, the romance was absolutely beautiful *tears up*. I'm so glad Emma ended this with an Epilogue. I don't know what I would do if I didn't know what happened next when the book ended.

Savagery is awesome, sexy and extremely steamy! A brilliant mix of erotica, romance, depth and hot viking men and a french woman. An awesome start for Emma MacKenzie's erotica writing career ;)