najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Touch Me And Tango (Dance 'n' Luv Series #2) - Alicia Street,  Roy Street I actually read the this book before the first book. I was actually surprised when I figured out that you don't really have to read the first one to read the second.

Touch Me and Tango is the sequel to Kiss Me, Dancer, which was a lot better than this one. This one is about Parker's (Casey's older brother) and his old girlfriend reuniting and sparks start flying again despite how much hurt they both feel after 10 years of no correspondence what so ever. Tanya (his old girlfriend) is now, a big international dance star and Parker earns his living by running fathers gardening business.

The storyline is a little bit more fast-paced than the first book. And I found Tanya and Parker's I still love you but I don't think you love me anymore cycle. It was annoying but I can't help but get over it because the book was so damn romantic.

Another wonderful romance from Alicia and Roy Street!