najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Always You - Shilpa Mudiganti I'm only saying what I'm about to because its pretty obvious how the book will end. When I finished this book I felt relived that finally, the protagonists aren't going in circles and driving themselves mad anymore. More than five years of unwanted hurt and pain that could have been avoided, has come to an end and everyone's happy! Thank goodness!

Now, thats out let me go into more detail. I was looking forward to reading this book. No, its not because I'm friends with the author nor is it because I designed the cover. I decided long before I got to know the author and began the first draft of the cover, that I liked the long summary of the book and that I was definitely looking forward to reading it. It started out really well, the fallbacks were written well, the writing style was a little choppy but good towards the middle. As the story got along, I noticed some mistakes in grammar, and punctuation and then, there was the part where I couldn't connect with the book, I didn't feel what Lyla (the main character) felt. I didn't tear up with her, I didn't get angry with her, even with Alex (the other main character), I didn't feel it.

Always you, is a great read for those who love short, romantic reads that are angsty and filled with odd twists and turns that I didn't see coming. And for a Novella its rare to find twists and turns. If you don't mind little errors here and there, and love romance. Try picking this up. You might like it.