najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

The Vampire Dimitri (The Regency Draculia) - Colleen Gleason This is the first book I've ever read that actually started out like the first book but in someone else's point of view. Its safe to say that anyone can read any part of the series without reading the first few books.

I loved this better than Vampire Voss. I think it was the concept of the Beauty and the Beast that made it all the more intriguing. I really love all the love and hate relationship. Its so fun to read! Plus, Dimitri is waaaaay hotter than Voss. And Maia is waaaay better than Angelica. Haha, that didn't make much sense.

Okay, so I kind of skipped some parts in this one because there was repeated conversations and events that was in the first book. That bit kind of put me off a bit. But when I continued reading on, I just couldn't stop reading.

Another 5 stars to Colleen. I'm hesitant on reading Narcise. Mainly because I didn't like her much in the first two books. She just seems so "evil in disguise". BUT I'm looking forward to reading Colleens other work.