najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Decadent Seconds - W. Lynn Chantale Decadent Seconds, an interesting name for a beautiful heart warming book. As much as I'd like to complain about it's shortness. I just can't help but feel like, its enough.

Short books, have a knack for feeling rushed and incomplete but Chantale always, ALWAYS, writers her short books as if its the most natural thing in the world. As if, its more than 200 pages rolled into 60 and you don't even realize it until you finish it 30 minutes later.

The author's characters were vigorous, the plot was simple and so was everything else. But it still made me tear up and my heart clench. Nothing is better than a short and heart wrenching book with steamy scenes that will probably keep you up at night (hahaha).

I enjoyed the book and I'm hoping in the future, Chantale writes a full-length book!