najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith Hadley Sullivan wished she hadn't done a few things that had gotten her to her current state of one missed flight in an over crowded airport. Hadley's four minutes late for her flight to London for her Dads wedding and she wished she didn't care but she does (somewhat). She manages to get a ticket to a later flight but now, she has to wait in an extremely crowded airport that immediately triggers her claustrophobia. But then, a handsome, clever British boy helps her through it by distracting her completely from it with his nonsense talk about clouds and ducks.

Hadley and Oliver are an absolute treat to read about. They keep your hands busy with turning pages, while you catch up with their breezy, funny conversations about everything and anything. I found them extremely cute together. He was exactly what she needed to keep her grounded. They're perfect.

Hadley and her dad have a complex relationship. Especially, now that he's marrying another woman she has never met. She feels a whole mix feelings towards him and watching their relationship grow and fall and grow again just adds value to the entire book. It gives the book a stern pillar for the rest of the book to unfold.

Smith's writing style is extremely clean, light and very flowy. Its been a complete treat reading each page. Instantly, Smith has me in her net of fans. I can't wait to read more from her.

I haven't felt like this about a book in a long time. Its something about how the characters are so real and heart-warming that really grabs you into the story. The book made me smile and cry all at the same time. It was sweet, romantic, and sad all together. To sum it all up, I adore this book. Its the kind that will make you feel to the point where you're an emotional mush (If that makes sense). This being my first Jennifer Smith book. I'm impressed and simply love her writing style and characters. This is definitely an unputdownable book that will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.