najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

A Bid For Love - K.T. Grant A Bid for Love was romantic. Completely. I couldn't stop swooning. There were tons of aww's and come on's thrown in there too. Just a little warning to all the people who don't mind male on male. This book is graphic and not for young readers. Graphic but well written. KT Grant is awesome and her installment into the Night Stand series was excellent. I'm looking forward to reading the other books in the series written by other authors that will entail different other characters (duh).

Tony is my favorite character, he's an introvert and excessively shy. Well, so he says. I found all his qualities cute. And the fact that he's into his neighbor who is way younger than him makes his cute quality stronger. Old he may be but cute nonetheless.

Reece is another story. He's incredibly hot and a used to be player. Now, he's saving himself for Tony. (I know right). Thing is they're both too scared to say anything to each other. (awh)

A Bid for Love is a short (40+ pages), sweet, romantic, and sexy (incredibly) read. Its good for one sitting and a reaaaal page turner. Love the part at the auction. :D