najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Dead Sky Morning (Experiment in Terror) - Karina Halle This is by far the scariest installment of the Experiment in Terror. I don't know what scared me the most, being on an isolated island filled with killer chinese leper ghosts, or the story behind it all. It terrifies me to no ends. The book kept me on my toes, and sent chills all over. I might be a little bit more easily to scare but it still almost kept me up at night.

Everything expected and unexpected from the series were present. You've got the drama, the chilling frights and even some "loveee". I can't get over how addicting this series is. I just finished book two yesterday only to finish the third one not even a day later. I can't go any further cause I still have to get book four. :(

Dead Sky Morning is an amazing installment to the series. Karina manages to write a better book each time. I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the series and I'm hoping they'll be as addictive as the last three. A guaranteed unputdownable book from Karina Halle.