najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Pandora's Box (Immortalis, Book 3) - Katie Salidas Definitely getting better with each book. Alyssa here isn’t that naïve and is sort of easier to tolerate. The events rolled in quickly and there was action already. I’m kind of sad about how Salidas ended this installment. But I know for sure there is more to this series.

I’m hoping Alyssa and Fallon become more established characters and Lysander stop being just a stereotypical hero in the story. I’m getting tired of the tall, dark, ancient and handsome types. They’re pretty much the same. =.= What do I expect from a vampire series! (slaps self).

The beginning was a little annoying but as the story progressed so did the action and the characters and I’m pretty sure after awhile I think I’ll start liking this series more and more.