najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

The Darkest Night - Gena Showalter I finished this book yesterday (I think) and WOW! Okay, don't get my wrong and all but the romance in this book was kind of corny and toooo lovey dovey for me BUT I can't complain because I really love the whole evil falls in love with the good, etc. An extra plus for me is the steamy s** and all the hot men. Damn! Can this book be any satisfying! O.O Okay... that sounded wrong. But you get what I mean.

Forgive me for my unformal review. I just can't help it. The book was just THAT good. Maybe not as good as the Blackdagger Brotherhood but it was still good.

Conclusion: It was quick-ish, fun, serious, steamy, hot, romantic alllll rolled into one book and if you're fans of the BDB Series you'll love this one! Now, I have to strategize how I'll be getting the other books. (hmm).