najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

The Vampire Relationship Guide: Secrets and Trust - Evelyn Lafont When I won this book I was ecstatic, when I got it from the author was overwhelmed, when I started sending it to my kindle I was restless! And I really wanted to read it because the first book was soooo good. Unfortunately due to me being some blog tours, I had to prioritize other eBooks. But when I started this I didn't stop until I finished it.

Honestly, it wasn't as good as the first one BUT it was hilarious! I loved how much this installment made me laugh. Oh and the steamy sex was wonderful. Walker is sooo hot. Even though it was a turn off that he lived somewhere I didn't expect at all and was kind of a coach potato until called out to work.

If you're looking for a steamy, fun, hilarious, and a somewhat chick-litish one-sitting read. VRG series is your best choice. Josie x Walker ALLLLLLL THE WAY!