najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

One Grave at a Time - Jeaniene Frost Yet another wonderful installment to the Night Huntress series. Though, I'm starting to feel the detachment to the series like other fans. The fact that this installment wasn't as good as the last few installments, probably triggered it. The story was kind of dragging for me a little.

But Frost made up for it with a few entertaining new characters. My favorite would be Tyler and his snarky comments about the hot vampire trio (Ian, Spade and Bones). He is so gay and I love it. He made me laugh so hard! Almost as much as Ian used to, scratch that! Ian still makes me laugh. You wait until you get to the end of the book. :D

After seeing Ian again in this one, I felt bad for him because hes all alone. When is Frost going to write about his story? Aside from putting him in a novella. :( Poor thing needs some major love.

All in all, this 6th book wasn't as good as the first 5 and was missing something, but it still held its own manageable qualities. And to tell you the truth, I can't get enough of Cat and Bones' story. :D I can't wait for Vlad's in Once Burned.