najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Chain Reaction - Simone Elkeles Waaaaaaaaah! I can't believe its over! I don't want it to end! Why is it the end?! Damn. I'm going to miss the Fuentes brothers. This series is the best reads I've had since Vampire Academy.

To be entirely honest, this installment wasn't as good as the first two. I'm a Team Carlos all the way. I'm guessing Simone lost some juice after writing the first two awesome books. :D But I don't mind. Reading about a Fuentes is good enough for me!

I took a little longer reading this part probably because I still saw Luis as an 11y/o instead of an 18y/o. He's the youngest Fuentes and I definitely just saw him as that.

As much as I would love to say that I liked Nikki all the way. I didn't much. Her feelings were conveyed confusingly and she did stupid things just to reassure herself she's not feeling what she's really feeling. I mean come on! Just be true to yourself. =.=

Overall, Luis is hot and Nikki and him are amazing together but the flare that was in the first 2 books weren't present in this installment. It didn't disappoint me as much as I thought it would. I think its purely because of how much Fuentes this book is filled with. Haha! Another plus is this book still managed to be a real page-turner!