najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Rules of Attraction - Simone Elkeles Books like Rules of Attraction is bad for readers who have work, school and many other things to do in the morning. Rules of Attraction kept me up at night and I couldn't put it down, no matter how tired I was. Just the fact that you're waiting for something romantic to happen between our amazing protagonists will definitely keep your eyes on these pages.

No matter how much I hated Carlos Fuentes in the beginning, he started warming up to me when his real side shows. This Perfect Chemistry Novel isn't as gang related as the first book, but it was more real and surrounded around a not-so-normal teenage life as they try to get through senior year alive. Carlos, gets framed and arrested for drug possession in school and is put into a REACH program.

Like the novel before it. Rules of Attraction is an amazing and heart-warming romance thats all for the happy-endings! Though it ended rather quick, it was still extremely easy, fun, and sometimes funny read. The characters sarcasm and humor will light up whatever mood the reader is in and of course, a book is never a book without its plot. For sure it was there, though at times I forgot about it but Elkeles knows where to bring it in and when.

To sum it all up, Rules of Attraction is amazingly written, and a wonderful story that will satisfy our hopeless romantic side and our need to be entertained. 5/5 stars! I'm off to pick up the next Elkeles book I have.