najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles Perfect Chemistry is another one of those cliche storys about two races, their rivalry and how one person from each side falls in love with each other. Grease, West Side Story, Romeo and Juliet, and just plain old rich fall for the poor. One things for sure, EVERYONE loves the cliche even though they don't admit it. Come on! Some of the best things are cliche, hello... Vampires. Everyone should stop complaining about it being "cliche" and just admit that it was a FABULOUS cliche.

This book was beyond wonderful, it kept me up all night, and to tell you the truth, not many books have done that. This is my first read from Simone Elkeles and I was simply blown away. Her reputation of producing amazing contemporary romances is by far true!

Everything about this book seemed so real and true. Elkeles really went out there and researched about gangs, heir scenarios and how things work with them. She really kept this book by the book if you know what I mean.

Brittany and Alex are complex characters with major family problems. They're both striving to keep up an image. Brittany with her perfect life and Alex with his bad-boy-gang-not-so-perfect-life. They were both so real, and a reader can't help but feel like they really know them.

To sum it all up, Perfect Chemistry is that GOOD and is by far one of the best YA Romances I've read and the best way to start the new year! A guaranteed unputdownable book from Simone Elkeles.