najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Breaking Delia's Rules - W. Lynn Chantale This was a 60-page eBook and no matter how short it was, it made me swoon and squeal at how romantic Jace was to Delia. The setting is on a cruise ship and Delia has a bunch of rules when it comes to guys. She doesn’t want anything to go beyond a fling or just a date. But Jace dared her to commit to one guy for the last days of the cruise. She accepts not knowing that the guy she has to commit to is Jace.

Jace is such a romantic. He does it with flowers, picnics, cuddling, and candle-lit dinners. He’s every girls dream. Hot, romantic, sexy, and sweet. They have a great thing going on and I enjoyed how it all began and ended. At some points in the story, I envied Delia. The woman’s lucky to have someone like that. Someone totally committed to her after just meeting her. So sweet!

Breaking Delia’s Rules is a short but entertaining read that is steamy, funny, romantic and oh so sexy. Definitely an unputdownable read. Come on its 60 pages! I love reads like these. Though rushed but still great.