najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Darkfever - Karen Marie Moning I just recently read tons of bad reviews on this book but at the same time, I also read the good ones. No matter how mixed the reviews on this was. I still wanted to give this one a try.

I found Mac a barbie doll change to all the usual boyish heroes thats all over the genre. This was a welcome change for me. I know a lot of you don't really like her because of her attitude. But I didn't mind it as much. It entertained me more than annoy me. She was witty and fearless.

Jericho on the other hand totally surprised me. Mac didn't describe him as handsome or hot when she met him. Which is new to me. She slowly warms up to him and he to her and trust me thats an even more welcome concept for me! I'm sick of those "OMG! I just met you! I think I love you!" crap.

The plot is unique and very different from the other books I've read. I love the narration and how everything was written as much as I liked the fact that they're killing the Fae. I hate the Fae. They evil I tell you! I never liked them at all! And this book is the only Fae book I like. Yay! Definitely an unputdownable, vibrant, and shadowy new read. I can't wait to finish the series!