najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Dreamland - Alyson Noel Dreamland picked up where the last book left out. Riley's being stubborn as usual tries to break the rules all over again. This 3rd installment is as good as the other 2. Eventful, clean, and page-turning. The writing is written simply in 1st person and is perfect for younger readers and its extremely easy and quick to read.

This is my favorite out of the 3 books in the series. Riley continues to throw tantrums and acts like your usual 12 year old girl and is determined to figure out how to turn 13, but thats tricky since she's dead. She was beginning to get on my nerves but then she finally learns a huge life lesson. Which she found through great characters like Balthazar, a former Hollywood director who now directs dreams. Her sister Ever, who goes through huge challenges because of the loss of her family and Bodhi, Riley's guide in her afterlife, who told her off and gave her the biggest eye-opening and hurtful speech ever.

This is a step up from the last 2 books and a wonderful read for younger readers from ages 11 onwards. Dreamland is a perfect combination of flawless writing and a great light plot.