najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

First Drop of Crimson - Jeaniene Frost I never thought much about the secondary characters of the Night Huntress series, except for the occasional, "He's hot!" or "He's so coool!", and now that I've actually read something about them. I can't help myself but love them too!

Spade and Denise's story was everything I expected. Though Frost threw in some things I haven't even thought about which was an instant plus for me. I enjoyed watching their relationship grow bit by bit. It was irritating how they just wouldn't admit that they like each other! Its foreplay I tell you! I kept on complaining and shouting "JUST TELL HER ALREADY!"to the point where my sister started getting a little too infuriated at me. Haha. My bad. When things start to warm down a little, the seduction from Spades part was priceless! I am soo in love with him now. If only he was real. :(

Cat, Bones, Ian and Mencheres made an appearance and all together, I'm actually liking Spade and Denise's point of view better than Cat and Bones. Probably because Spade and Denise's tale is something new. :DDD Now, I can't help but want to know Mencheres and Ian's story as well. Mencheres I already have. But what about IAN?! IAN needs a leash on him! And loooooove!

I can't get over how enthralling the book was. First drop of Crimson is as unputdownable as the first book of the Night Huntress series.