najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins Have you ever felt that fuzzy feeling in the pit of your stomach when someone special walks through the door or the feeling of your heart pounding in your chest when this special someone speaks? You'll have that feeling within every few pages you read. You can't help but fall in love with this novel.

Every aspect of the book was real right down to each vibrant character. It was detailed so well that it gives the reader a one-way ticket to France and the only way they'll leave is when they put the book down and on top of that I don't think you'd one to.

The story follows Anna as she is sent to France by her writer dad to finish her senior year in high school. As things escalate Anna falls for her best friend who is taken and the readers find themselves feeling everything she is from the denial of her feelings for him to her acceptance of it. She is a character that makes the reader feel like someone you really know. She's ambitious, determined and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to movies that the reader actually learns a few things from her.

Every event in the leads to another and is everything that happens in a teenage girls life. The drama, the fights with her friends, the feuds with the family, and the love that's shared between family, friends and friends you'd like to have as lovers. Every emotion and happening is perfectly described and illustrated.
The book was extremely easy to read and the moment I began the book I was already laughing out loud and you've got to hand it to the author for being able to write something that hooks you into the story right from the start.

Anna and the French Kiss is by far the best teen romance book I've ever read. Stephanie Perkin's is the modern Jane Austen. I tip my hat to her excellence!