najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

This Side of the Grave - Jeaniene Frost Okay, seriously, why did Jeaniene have to end the book like that? That was so uncool.

The story began as it usually did with its clear confidence that radiated from the authors writing. I'm not the kind who wouldn't enjoy the next book of the series like some do. But I embrace the effort taken by the authors.

Jeaniene Frost, added a wonderful addition to the Night Huntress series. Cat and Bones have gone a long way and is now trying their best to fight out whatever evil lurks around trying to destroy the current known vampire half-breed out there. I must warn you and tell you, that you have to read First Drop of Crimson & Eternal Kiss of Darkness before you read the 5th installment of the Night Huntress series. Trust me you will be confused. So awfully confused that you'd like to rip your hair out because you know that you've read the 4th book but you have no memory of certain characters who are now filling permanent rolls beside our favorite characters.

Cat continues to make me laugh, cry, and gasp in her awesomeness and weird choices. I love taking a break from YA paranormal just to read a nice Paranormal Romance that doesn't involve a School, a dorm and love triangles that drive me mad.

Best parts of the book were Mencheres and Kira's little love scenes that always made Cat blush. And Bones hottness that no one can stay away from. This series continues to wow me and will continue to do so until the end of it. I hope it'll be awhile because I definitely love this series. This marks my 71st book this year and it was more unputdownable than the book before! (Not for young readers)