najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Illicit Magic - Camilla Chafer Illicit Magic began with a narration that continues on throughout the book. It isn't one of those annoying kind of narration but the kind thats actually very captivating and really makes you listen to what the protagonist has to say as she tells you her story.

Our protagonist here is called Stella, she's the type who keeps to herself and has a well collected character. She is English and alone. All her life everyone seems to be scared of her because something always manages to happen when she's around. As she gets old enough to be taken out of foster care. She continues her life working temp jobs here and there while she lives in a very small cheap apartment. Then suddenly, people are after her and want to burn her at the stake. As things begin to unfold, Stella is saved and sent to America for protection and to learn about her true roots.

This is by far the best witch book I've read besides Harry Potter of course and trust me I never liked how some authors portray witches in books and because of this book I began to warm up to witches. YAY ME?

Aside from our protagonist, we meet the supporting secondary characters who help Stella cope with her new found abilities. One in particular I'm very fond of and appreciate completely! I won't his name because I wouldn't want to ruin it for you. All I'm saying is hes Macho and totally HAWT!

Enough of my bickering, I give this book a full on 5/5 stars as I state that this book was unputdownable and simply awesome! I have the second book waiting for me to tackle it and I can't wait to start on it! YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK! *NOT suitable for young readers*