najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Overprotected - Jennifer Laurens I first heard of this book over at Jennifer Laurens' blog itself. I wasn't much interested in it until I started following her on twitter and read all the teasers she tweeted. The ones that really got me going was lines from Overprotected. I was sooo excited to read it and it didn't disappoint me one bit.

The book was written beautifully with a touch of simplicity. I adored Ashlyn, she was a character I could connect to completely. The poor thing had to go through her entire life without freedom. Its so sad. I kind of know how she feels. But instead a bodyguard I have a chaperon.

This was my first time reading a YA Romance that had nothing to do with anything paranormal or dystopian and I loved it to bits. Colin is such a hottie that I know every one will love. The plot was predictable but it still kept me reading and reading until the very end of the book. Jennifer Laurens really knows how to write 'em.

Overall, you have to read this book. It was short and awesome. The connection between the two main characters and the background and scenario will really keep you occupied completely. :D It was unputdownable and soft! 5/5 stars Now, I have a book to lend people when they ask for a book without anything paranormal. :D