najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Dark Lover - J.R. Ward I remember reading about this books on someones blog. I don't remember whose though. But I remember getting the audiobook then listening to it and yearning to buy the book but couldn't because they didn't sell them here. UNTIL 3 months ago when I found them at one of my local bookstores. I was able to buy the first book and now, I can't wait to read the next.

I love how unique Ward's vampires are. I love the black dagger brotherhood. Filled with sexy hot men. Yum. :D haha. But in general. This book was wonderfully written. It kept me turning the pages. But I didn't like Mr. X's parts... I mean who does? I don't like Marissa much either. Meh. Maybe because I don't like how innocent she is. Maybe.

So far Wrath is my favorite brother. How he loves Beth so much brings tears to my eyes. It also makes me feel jealous sometimes. haha. If you haven't read these books and you're over 18 please read these! Its an amazing series filled with action, love and so much more. Its simply unputdownable!