najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

At Grave's End - Jeaniene Frost Enthralled. That's what happened. I was utterly enthralled by this book. I couldn't stop reading when I started hours ago. I just couldn't. I felt this strong connection with Cat and how she felt throughout the book. She sometimes acted like a child towards Bones. But I do the same thing with my boyfriend as well (haha, I have to change that, but it turns out he likes it. Cause hes gets to make up for it). Cat gets stronger and more realistic in this third installment.

By far, this is my favorite book of the series. It kept me wanting more every time I set the book down. Bones was as usual amazing. I had no complaints with him. The new characters that came in and some of the old surprised me entirely. The things that happened, the events that thickened the plot made me stand on the tips of my toes. Some bits I didn't see coming others was just too predictable but honestly Frost managed to balance it off.

The last few 100 pages had me crying and sniffling through out it. I just could feel straight up what Cat felt. Her grief and sorrow. Her emptiness and the void she felt. I felt like I was in her shoes. This is the first time in a while a book made me cry and that isn't going to lower the star rating but only heighten it some more.

To sum it all up, At Grave's End was enthralling from page 1 to 341. The epic prequel to the end was awesome. I totally see it being turned into a movie. And if you haven't read the third book or the series itself. Start it now! The series keeps on getting better and better. I can't wait to get the next book. This is a guaranteed unputdownable book!