najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Guilty Pleasures - Laurell K. Hamilton
At first I was wondering why the book was going slow. But it wasn't. I was just reading slow (I was at page 25) haha. Then I kept on reading and reading and reading and didn't even noticed I was past 100 pages already. This book was old school (it was written in the 90's) and I loved it. All the coffins and stakes and daylight issues. I guess I got sick of the new cliches and decided to try some old school stuff too. I think it'll do good for my paranormal knowledge! I guess that means I have to read something with aliens too. Oh wait. Does The Host count?

The book was great! It kept me going. I loved how Anita was strong willed and still cried when she feels like it which is more realistic to me. Honestly, I had no idea who she'll end up with. She does have a love interest but it doesn't really happen in the first book like it usually does in books now-a-days. I don't like rushed relationships so this book will be getting plus points for it! The book didn't make me go OMG WTH or anything like that. But it sure was an awesome read. I liked it a lot and I guarantee you that it is unputdownable. Off to the next book!