najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Halfway to the Grave - Jeaniene Frost
I can't believe I haven't read this until now! But I am so glad I turned down buying The Awakening and Bloody Valentine just to start this series off. This book literally had me laughing and on my toes!

So much action, humor and a hell lot of sexual tension and love! All positive reviews I've read led me to the right path and book to read during these bad times. I couldn't stop reading! I would have finished this yesterday but there were too many distractions, like the internet for example and uni. haha. I loved it! Jeaniene Frost's writing is somewhat similar to J.R.Wards writing which made me love it more.

I've heard so much of Cat and Bone's love and how Bones was so hot and yummy! But no one mentioned he had an accent. That made me frail all over the place much more than I thought.

I know, this review is all over the place! I'm writing this while watching the new episode of Vampire Diaries! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH THAT! O.O (Unrelated I know)

Even though the ending made me cry and I can't believe Cat just did that. This is my fav adult Urban Fantasy book! I loved it! If you haven't picked it up yet, I recommend you do! You will not be disappointed! 5 stars! 5 stars!!! Jeaniene Frost is a freaking genius! I'm going to go past a whole roundabout full of angry protesters just to go to the mall to buy the next book. :D