najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Catching Fire - Suzanne  Collins http://unputdownablebookies.blogspot.com/

I would have finished this yesterday instead of today but I couldn't concentrate because of all the pain the government was inflicting onto us (the people of Bahrain) and the footage of all the people in the hospitals. Gah.

Anyways, I actually dreaded reading the beginning because instead of taking me off into a whole different place for refuge it took me somewhere similar and worse than where I am now. I know I'm being very dark and depressing right now but its how I felt in the beginning of the book.

As I went on reading I dreaded it less and started enjoying it. The second installment to The Hunger Games created a whole new plot twist. It had a lot more going on than the first book I should say. The writing really makes it movie worthy. Its such an epic book. It'll blow you away with its events. Even though I was passive when they happened. The book is amazing and unputdownable. I just read it at the wrong time. haha. 5 stars!