najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater Before anything I would like to rant incomprehensibly :

The ending was Akghdagjhalsoigaoghajshglsdjgk! OMG! O.O

The start of the book was so wonderfully written that I couldn't stop turning the pages until I was already at the end. I didn't feel like I was dragging my feet while I read which gives this book a total 3 stars already!

The whole story about the wolves and how they turned seemed pretty more realistic to me. Even though I got into an argument that it wasn't so realistic. I still think its more logical than the whole turns only during a full moon crap.

I'm going to stop talking about that before I spoil it for you all. Shiver over all is written wonderfully. Not many characters were written just so you could hate them. Most of the evil ones were okay and not so annoying. They didn't make me go all "ARGH! Just go away!". So basically, the antagonists weren't much of an obstacle.

The plot was good but I thought it all went on a little to fast. How each obstacle was overcome seemed all too easy for my liking. The protagonists are an amazing couple. They're just so sweet and romantic. Makes me want to cry each time I read little lyrics Sam wrote. Team Sam! He so cute and I love the fact that Stiefvater writes in first person in both Grace and Sam's POV.

Overall, The book was written beautifully and it was an excellent read, really unputdownable. It'll keep you occupied in the cold and keep you warm and fuzzy on the inside. Its an easy read, I can't wait to pick up Linger before Forever comes out! I recommend it to all! 4 of 5 Stars.