najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Stargazer (Evernight, Book 2) - Claudia Gray At the beginning, I felt like I was dragging my feet trying to finish the sequel to Evernight until I got to the middle and it started getting me hooked. Which happens in the beginning of almost all the books I've read. So nothing unusual there.

I enjoyed reading it until the end. The relationship between Lucas and Bianca still annoyed me. Lucas, despite the fact that he says that hes not very good at the emotional crap he sure is with his long preaches of the heart. I laughed several times at his remarks. Corny much?

I'm actually a bigger fan of Balthazar. I totally picture him all hot and gorgeous while Lucas is scrawny and okay looking. I think I need more time to let Lucas grow on me. Okay, enough about my fangirl remarks.

Towards the end, excitement sparked which added to a basic allure of the book. I actually liked this installment better than the first. The end of Stargazer made it seem like just the beginning of the series which makes it hard to believe that Afterlife is the end of the series.

Overall, I enjoyed this book. It was waaay better than the first book. I'm really glad I continued to read this series. It wasn't unputdownable but it sure was a good read! I'm going to start reading Hourglass right now! 3.5/5 stars! :)