najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead I'm sad that this is the end of the series! Vampire Academy is an epic, alluring, action-packed, captivating series. I have no negative words for this series. Not one. It took me and I'm sure many others into a whole new world filled with the awesomenss that is Rose. I'm going to be childish and say. I want to be guardian just like Rose. Shes an amazing protagonist. She is THE perfect and ideal female protagonist. She wasn't whiny, she wasn't pathetic or needy. She was strong, witty, and many more and the people in her life fit so well and added in so many surprises. Every one of them were written astoundingly and no I am not exaggerating. I fell in love with everyone of them all over again. They were just brilliant!

I really didn't know what to expect from the last book. I thought it would be shorter but it was actually really long like 596 pages. I love it when every page has a plot twist or something unpredictable and the end was more than I expected! Simply amazing!

Richelle wrote a masterpiece! I didn't imagine the end to be so awesome. I having nothing but praise for Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series. Every installment was unputdownable! and this last book was as much unputdownable as any other.