najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Evernight - Claudia Gray I didn't expect much from this book but I was excited to read it though I thought the synopsis was kind of stupid.

At the beginning of the book Gray made it as though Bianca was a normal human girl with slight indications that shes actually something else which I hated. I didn't like how vague the story was. I liked how quickly things started though everything else annoyed me. The characters weren't anything out of the ordinary and Bianca's "love" Lucas was charming and all but they didn't annoy me as much as I thought the pairing would.

I didn't take the book too seriously and did not read through it like I usually did when I read something I liked a lot and trust me I like a lot of books. Evernight seemed like your typical goth vamp book nothing new there.Though some of you might like it more than I did but I'll give it a chance and finish the series. It should get better with each book so I shall be optimistic and enjoy the book instead of criticizing it. For now I'll give it a 3/5 stars.

Stay tuned to check out the rest of the reviews I'll write about this series.