najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Shadow Kiss - Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss started off where Frostbite ended and with each page that I read, new plots formed, new things happened and a hell lot of action. Again, I was captivated and mesmerized into the book. I was completely absorbing every word and line until, I have completely finished the book. The only flaws I see here and I don't know if its just me but I think there were grammar mistakes in the book. Maybe that's just me, not understanding some things. Haha.

I sort of spoiled the ending of this 3rd installment for myself before I actually started the series. It was an accident I swear! Anyways, I expected the ending but I would like to say it was AWESOME and sad. Every bit of this book is AWESOME and very realistic. I'm completely blown away again!

Richelle Mead yet again wrote an EPIC installment to the Vampire Academy series. The series is getting better and better with each installment.

Overall, the book, the story, the cover, the plot, and the characters are AMAZING and completely 5 out of 5 stars! Another unputdownable book from Richelle Mead.

Naj @ http://unputdownablebookies.blogspot.com/2010/12/goodreads-summary-for-rose-hathaway.html