najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

Misguided Angel - The beginning of this book immediately caught and had me at an even reading pace. I was neither bored nor excited about what I was reading. Instead, I was captivated and was launched straight into Schyler and Jacks new found adventure trying to find the gates and their freedom. Then to my surprise there was a part completely devoted to Mimi Force's story and what shes been up to in New York and to my greatest surprise I actually liked reading her bit. I enjoyed it very much more than Schyler and Jack's bits. Mimi's forth comings and hardships and all the plot twists in between really had me reading so much until the end.

At the end of Mimi's part a new character was introduced, Deming Chen. Melissa really out did herself with this installment (esp the bit with Deming Chen) her writing has evolved completely and you can tell as you read from the first page till the end of the book. The best part was Deming's undercover job on finding certain evil people I will not mention.

To come to a conclusion, I really enjoyed this book. Melissa did out do herself and I loved her great plot twists and how inventive shes been. Her writing gets better and better. Misguided Angel is the best installment to the Blue Bloods series it was exciting, overwhelming and very captivating till the very end.

Naj