najlaqamber

Unputdownable Books

The Benson - Karina Halle Karina Halle does it again. But this time, it's shorter, scarier and way too good. I can't get enough of The Experiment in Terror. Karina always have the drive to fuel our addiction to the series either with Novella's just like this or with full length novels.

No matter how short this novella was, it still had the creepiness and sweetness the full length books in the series have. I loved everything about it, from the scary ghosts in hotel and laundry rooms to the snarky remarks Dex always have for our protagonist Perry. Ghost-hunting can't get anymore fun and creepy when Dex and Perry is involved. I'm not one for Ghost-hunting for online tv shows or in tv shows in general. I'm one of those people who find them lame. But after reading this series, I don't anymore. *guilty*

As usual! Another 5-star rating for Karina Halle. I wonder what her other books outside of Perry and Dex are like. *contemplates*